Friday, October 14, 2011

Useful Jeddah websites and blogs

I have come across some amazing websites which have great pictures and information concerning life in Saudi Arabia. This is a comment made about Jeddah, "it is the most liberal and friendly of all Saudi cities." This is good news, right? I think so!

"Welcome to Paris of Arabia. Jeddah is one of the most ancient cities in Arabia going back as far as Adam & Eve. Jeddah is the second largest city of Saudi Arabia."  This is nice to hear because it is probably as close to Paris as I will get!

Virtual Tourist is the website where I found the above information:

http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Middle_East/Saudi_Arabia/Mintaqat_Makkah/Jiddah-1806894/TravelGuide-Jiddah.html

Internations is another website that I discovered. It is like a little community. Job postings, furniture sells, housing reviews and local events are posted on this site.
http://www.internations.org/

*update* Since being in Jeddah, this is the website I use the most: www.expatriates.com

No comments:

Post a Comment